Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco mobile

Options
  • 30-10-2018 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I purchased a sim pack from tesco mobile last Friday and found they are the most unprofessional company you could come across. Their website states 4g coverage in my area (it shows excellent coverage in my area on their own website) well it's not. It doesn't even come close. H is the most common signal or if you stick your head out of the window (ffs) you'll get a mighty h+. The download speed is so slow it took me just under 5 minutes to download their app (7.5mb) and forget about downloading work files,watching movies or even media apps.i sent them a message on Friday via their customer service link (what a joke) they sent back a message saying that for your convenience we will contact you in 30 minutes. That was Friday, this is Tuesday evening. Since this morning I cant make or receive calls, so I can't get through them at 1749, I cant get a reply from customer service. This is false marketing plus they are taking money a service that they clearly know does not work...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Perazzi

Dpod wrote: »
    I purchased a sim pack from tesco mobile last Friday and found they are the most unprofessional company you could come across. Their website states 4g coverage in my area (it shows excellent coverage in my area on their own website) well it's not. It doesn't even come close. H is the most common signal or if you stick your head out of the window (ffs) you'll get a mighty h+. The download speed is so slow it took me just under 5 minutes to download their app (7.5mb) and forget about downloading work files,watching movies or even media apps.i sent them a message on Friday via their customer service link (what a joke) they sent back a message saying that for your convenience we will contact you in 30 minutes. That was Friday, this is Tuesday evening. Since this morning I cant make or receive calls, so I can't get through them at 1749, I cant get a reply from customer service. This is false marketing plus they are taking money a service that they clearly know does not work...

I moved away to eir and not a bother well worth it Tesco Mobile not worth the hassle in trying to resolve it

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Moved to Mobiles.

Advertisement