Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Called to renew, was offered same plan for more money

Options
  • 30-10-2018 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

Called eir today as my contract is expiring, was hoping to renew and get a slightly better contract/monthly rate. Instead, I was offered same features, at a higher monthly rate.

I was told special/discount plans are for new clients only, but surely if I accept making a new contract there should be some sort of saving?

Quite frankly, I see no reason why I shouldn't cancel and go with a competitor and make use of their new client offers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi TheRover,

We do currently offer special discounts online for new customers signing up. In terms of contract renewal, what we have on offer will be based on specific plans or promotions available at the time as these are subject to change and availability. I will be sure to relay your feedback to our sales department with regards to this matter.

Thanks,

Sarah

Advertisement