Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I register on eir my HKC number?

Options
  • 30-10-2018 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭

I would like to be able to see my balance and topup online. But to register i need access to the SMS auth code that they send me. So is this possible?

I end up topuping up the sim way too often because I dont know how much money is on it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Cerco

Download the eir app. to your phone and insert the alarm number This will show usage and balance.
    You may have an issue if you are already using eir app for your mobile. Not sure if you can have two app instances running on same device.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Doop

I had this problem with Vodafone (ie I already had the app) for the phone but needed it for the alarm system.
    You can get an 'app cloner' which allows you to have 2 of the same app. worked a treat for me anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭fletch

You can have multiple numbers with 1 eir login. I have 3 and can toggle between them in the app and online

• Registered Users Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭fletch

Not sure if this will get you around registration....you can always pop the sim out and put it into a phone just to get the activation code?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

Thanks. I didn't know that I could easily take the sim out and put it back in again with issues. It is a HKC alarm.

So I can put it into my phone, register it online and put it back into the alarm? I would of thought I'd need to setup the alarm again or something

• Advertisement
Advertisement