Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beauty Advent Calendars

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

I got the Latest in Beauty one and the Decleor one. The former is a tonne of stuff and all of it really good bar a dark tan I will never use. I have photos but can't post on the app. I may also get the M&S one, I think it's out on the 7th.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭Icsics

M&S.....its out tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭monaghanmissus

Is the M&S one worth investing in?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭Icsics

Definitely! I got it last year, used everything in it. In fact I bought full size items after trying them in calendar. I don't think I ever bought anything from M&S beauty before, but they actually have some great brands.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭missmatty

I got the Amazon beauty one last year and the M&S one the year before, the M&S one was definitely the best!

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭JustMe,K

100% - I cannot wait to get my hands on it this year! I've had the No7 one, Make up revolution, and M&S ones in the past. M&S wins hands down. Last years had lots of products I had wanted to try and I ended up buying around 8/9 full size products from the calendar.

Advertisement