Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car sharing Parkmore to Oranmore

Options
  • 31-10-2018 9:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi,

I'm looking for anyone leaving Parkmore at 6pm Tuesday to Friday. Going in the direction of Oranmore.

Will contribute to fuel cost.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Bike through Doughiska and Roscam onto the coast road should take you half an hour. Just be sure to have hi viz and lights.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 wayne_wrafter

Do not have a bike currently and I have a disability which prevents me from riding one :)

Thanks though!

Are your times flexible? There are lots of people living in Oranmore, that work in Parkmore, but from what I know, most finish at different times each day, and the majority leave by 5:30 at latest in general

• Registered Users Posts: 8 wayne_wrafter

No, I work 7am to 6pm so not flexible

No, I work 7am to 6pm so not flexible

Fair enough. Sorry I can't help much. I'm rarely still in Parkmore at that time.

It's probably not too beneficial, but if someone is going towards Renmore at that time, and were willing to drop you to the Galway Clinic, I believe the Oranmore bus stops there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,967 ✭✭✭what_traffic

Try the TWOGO.COM app
    It is used by one company in Parkmore East (they happen to own the app)

Advertisement