Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Number not ported over correctly

• 31-10-2018 11:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I got a new SIM card the other day from store. Brand new number and I called customer services a couple of days later as I was keeping my number from Three. It seems that it’s kind of ported over. I can call out but can’t receive calls, I can’t receive text messages but data is working. iPhone has been updated with my number, iMessage is trying to activate with the new number

I don’t fancy sitting on hold with customer service for an hour again, can you take a look into this and advise please. Let me know what details you need

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi Zhane,
    Unfortunately we do not deal with number ports here therefore would not have visibility to see this.

I would recommend calling to youer nearest eir store or calling customer care on 1800 69 00 00.

Thanks,

Sarah

Advertisement