Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Secret Santa 2018

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭jellybear

Awh I love the stocking- so cute!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

My 3 are delighted with their lot, thank you so
    Much to their SS!!! We have a firm winner, the little catnip owl has been thoroughly mauled by all 3! And in typical cat fashion they had lots of fun with the box and wrappings. Cream is battering around his little mice with the bells on the tails, and peach loves the heart treats :D

Gorgeous pictures!! Hubby is in love with Moose :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

I'm not part of the secret Santa and just came across this thread and I think it is one of the best threads I've randomly found! What a great idea and well done to everyone involved, especially the person who organised it all, that's one hell of a commitment.

I think next year I'll pay closer attention because it's a class idea I've never seen before and something I'd love to be part of. I'm not a regular poster on this forum. Do you have to be or do you just have to make a solid commitment prior to the closing date?

Awh glad you found it Paddy Cow. You just need 100 posts, which you definitely have so definitely enter next year :)

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Kajemo

Oops I've just seen now that secret santa was opened early!!! I'll have to wait till tomorrow to open ours

Kajemo wrote: »
    Oops I've just seen now that secret santa was opened early!!! I'll have to wait till tomorrow to open ours

I bowed to peer pressure :D Enjoy opening them tomorrow :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

Thank you so much to jesse's secret santa, she went straight for the valerian pouch and had a good roll in everything :D She's reluctantly agreed to share with Freya after she landed in the middle of everything to see what the fuss was :D in typical cat fashion the cardboard box was a big hit too :L sleeping off the excitement with full bellies of treats now

it cheered them both right up after travelling all morning to bring them home for Christmas :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭ene

Lotso loves his presents and has been minding the tennis ball for the whole day!

Bubble and Squeak love their treats and it was so lovely of their secret santa to do separate gifts for them!

Will get photos up this evening! (hopefully!)

Awh delighted all the pressies are going down a treat! Milo is currently throwing his new reindeer toy around and he's already managed to break the three Christmas themed tennis balls! Silly Billy!!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Kajemo

Thank you so much to Sandie and Rosie's secret Santa's!! They loved theirs presents so much. Have not let their new toys go all night, will post pictures soon, thanks again secret Santa's!!!

Thank you so much to Khali and Hiros secret Santa's! They LOVED their gifts. So much so I found it impossible to get anything other than excited blurry photos! :D

Khali was thrilled that her ss actually got her a cat toy. No one's ever bought her her very own cat toy before and she's been protecting it.

Hiros loves his squeaky toy. It makes a very exciting noise and he and Khali have been swapping their squeaky toys back and forth. (Each wanting what the other has.. and repeat!)

I'll try to put up some pics but they will be just a blur of happiness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭em_cat

So get the blurry photos.. this is about the best one of Charlie’s new favourite toy... Thank you Secret Santa. Charlie has been tossing it about all over the place.

The piggies loved theirs too, they would eat all the treats at once if allowed. I love the piggie Christmas Carol, I read it to them :)

The cards are wonderful too, I’m gutted I completely forgot...

Squeaky bear!

s4alx3.jpg

14vla2g.jpg

I haz ball!
    28vrsbm.jpg

akwqaf.jpg

She had to take her cat toy to the sofa and hold it and protect it!
    2mfkzlt.jpg

Hiro was even harder to get pics of.. it's hard to tell but this first one is him carrying his bag of treats away (I've never seen him do that before :D )

2q1tatf.jpg

With his ball
    2lcme8o.jpg

After stealing khalis bear (she had his squeaky toy!!)
    2dsr895.jpg

Thanks so much secret Santas!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 223 ✭✭tylerdylan

Thank you to So much to Skye’s secret Santa. We were out late and didn’t get to post. The tennis ball has not left her mouth A lovely bag of goodies absolutely delighted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Oh what lovely photos! Thank you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭em_cat

Thank you from Holls, in-laws Golden Oldie who thoroughly enjoys the opening more than what’s inside!

Advertisement