Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting a refund for a purchase from Playstation

Options
  • 01-11-2018 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,779 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone had any success getting a refund for a purchase on PSN?

How did you get in contact with them?

Chat seems to be down, forums don't work, and the Twitter staff aren't any help and just direct me to an article saying "use chat or forums"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

• Registered Users Posts: 13,779 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

I managed to get a refund by contacting them on the Chat.

Curious though they said "please uninstall the game".. does that mean the game is still playable after the refund?

I won't find out till I get home tomorrow ... even still I don't think I can play the game anyway as I was getting mad headaches from it in my PSVR headset.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,449 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I filled out a firm from their website and git a refund for metal slug collection as it's a complete disgrace. Wasn't entitled to a refund because my excuse didn't agree with their t and c but they gave me one in good faith.

Advertisement