Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CANCELLATION NIGHTMARE JOURNEY

Options
  • 01-11-2018 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

I'm writing with regards to the impossibility to cancel services with EIR. 

I'm moving abroad in 40 days and can't get in touch with any services even if I tried several times through chat and phone.

By chat, OR no one is available OR agents just left the conversation. By phone, no one is answering even if I tried several times and waited long.

On the website, we can't find any information regarding an address or email address to use to cancel the subscription.

On the shops, the do not deal with that or do not have any information to provide.

I took screenshot of all the issues and I'm thinking about sending all to European Authority as it's very borderline or maybe illegal to do not let to a customer the opportuny to cancel services. 

EIR, It's a SHAME 

Advertisement