Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Historical Sites in County Limerick

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

panda100 wrote: »
    Really enjoyed this video on Glin Castle that is well worth a watch. It's lovely to see how passionate the couple are about Limerick and the castle being used to its full potential by the Limerick community

That chap is a very famous actor. Was in the Wire. Didn't realise he lived in limerick.

Yep and he's always around glin too. He does the glin swim and glin triathlon every year. No airs or graces and nobody bats an eyelid at him. I've never seen him in Limerick City though so I say they stick pretty much to the countryside

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Yep and he's always around glin too. He does the glin swim and glin triathlon every year. No airs or graces and nobody bats an eyelid at him. I've never seen him in Limerick City though so I say they stick pretty much to the countryside

They came across as a nice couple in that video.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

They came across as a nice couple in that video.

I sooo want to be their friend and go to one of their house parties. I say their great Craic!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭dashoonage

hold on...your telling me jimmy from the wire lives in glin!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭jonski

dashoonage wrote: »
    hold on...your telling me jimmy from the wire lives in glin!!!!!

And Taylor Swift stayed there over Christmas ..... and bought a ticket for the GAA lottery !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 341 ✭✭tweek84

Really enjoyed this video on Glin Castle that is well worth a watch. It's lovely to see how passionate the couple are about Limerick and the castle being used to its full potential by the Limerick community

Very good video it nice to get a bit more of an insight to Glin castle and the family history, Dominic seems like a bit of a character, I was in Glin Castle two years ago for a look around but unfortunately i had a hang over from Hell and didn't get a good a look around as i had wanted......but from watching that video it looks like there has been alot of hangovers down through the years :D

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭the_blackstuff

He seems to be the same cheeky chappy kind of guy in real life as well just like McNulty. Loved the wire

Advertisement