Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connecting Power pedals to Edge 820

Options
  • 01-11-2018 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭

I bought a new Garmkn edge 820 but when looking to connect my vector pedals it’s not showing any where. Under sensors there should be an option for power which isn’t there. Has anyone else had this issue ? When trying to connect to any sensor the pedals aren’t coming up & when changing data fields within the view power ain’t even an option to add in?! Strange but maybe someone here came up against same problem and can assist.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

If you can't find it swipe down from the top of the screen when an activity is running and there will be a power option there.

Have you bought an 820 or an 820 explore? The explore series generally don't have PM support.

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭S_D

I just noticed I bought an 820 Explore!! AGH!!! Thats going back so :)

Advertisement