Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card Application

Options
  • 01-11-2018 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hello,

I have a credit card application and I got an email saying please upload documents online (I know which documents it requires as it said in email.) 

But when i log in the status is set to In Progress and I am unable to upload the documents required.

Thanks

Kind Regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Braytek wrote: »
    Hello,

I have a credit card application and I got an email saying please upload documents online (I know which documents it requires as it said in email.) 

But when i log in the status is set to In Progress and I am unable to upload the documents required.

Thanks

Kind Regards

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. When you applied for the Credit Card you would have received a Text Message with a Link to Track your Order. If you click into this link it will give you a list of what is required to complete the application and the option to upload the documentation.

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Braytek

Hello,

Thanks

Kind Regards

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. When you applied for the Credit Card you would have received a Text Message with a Link to Track your Order. If you click into this link it will give you a list of what is required to complete the application and the option to upload the documentation.

Thanks Jen
    Hi Jen

Thanks for the reply but thats the problem, I logged into my application and its on stage 3 of 4 (In Progress) and there is no option to upload documentation anywhere

Regards,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Hi Jen

Thanks for the reply but thats the problem, I logged into my application and its on stage 3 of 4 (In Progress) and there is no option to upload documentation anywhere

Regards,

Thanks for coming back to us. In this instance it may be best for you to contact our Sales team on 0818 200 334 and one of our advisors will be more than happy to look into the application for you. I have checked with our Sales Team and there is not too long of a hold time so you should have no problem getting to speak with one of my colleagues this afternoon. Please feel free to get in touch with us if you need help with anything else.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement