Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Direct Debit setup Ulster Bank

Options
  • 01-11-2018 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I have switched back to you guys on the 10th October after a year away and my first dd is due to be collected on the 7th november.

However when I go into my UB account and view my direct debits it only shows a cancelled dd for EI for last year when I was with you.

There is no active dd set up (as of yet anyway) to collect this dd due on the 7th of nov next.

Will it be all right on the night:D

thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 20 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Glenn

Hi danjo-xxx,

Thank you for switching back to Electric Ireland.

If you private message your details, we will be able to check if your Direct Debit is in order on our side.

For account security, we need you to please confirm the following details for us:

- Your full name
    - Your account number
    - The first line of your address
    - Your contact number
    - Confirmation you are the account holder (Yes/No)

We can then look into your query for you.

Thanks,
    Glenn

• Registered Users Posts: 4,831 ✭✭✭RobMc59

danjo-xx wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I have switched back to you guys on the 10th October after a year away and my first dd is due to be collected on the 7th november.

However when I go into my UB account and view my direct debits it only shows a cancelled dd for EI for last year when I was with you.

There is no active dd set up (as of yet anyway) to collect this dd due on the 7th of nov next.

thanks.
    I'm with Nat west who are in the same banking group as Ulster bank and direct debits don't show until the recipient calls for a payment.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

RobMc59 wrote: »
    danjo-xx wrote: »
    Hi guys,

thanks.
    I'm with Nat west who are in the same banking group as Ulster bank and direct debits don't show until the recipient calls for a payment.

Yeah I got this reply from those helpful folk over on aam.....

With SEPA, the mandate details travel with the message, so Wednesday will be the first time UB know about it.
    EI will have an indicator saying it's a new DD with the first one.

So all sorted Glenn
    cheers.

Advertisement