Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good/bad areas

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Grand, so.

I do Athlone (Priory Park just barely on the East side of the N6 bridge) to Ballybrit on the other side of the racecourse.

40 minutes motorway + some variable time for the traffic jam at the Galway end (depending on the day/time/college timetable).

Suitable areas in Athlone - anything within minutes of the N6, apart from the student zone out at Willow Park.

I do athlone west to Ballybrit daily, it's become a horrible drive the last 12 month's.
    No IT work in Athlone does not help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭TimHorton

I do athlone west to Ballybrit daily, it's become a horrible drive the last 12 month's.
    No IT work in Athlone does not help.

What type of IT Work ?

TimHorton wrote: »
    What type of IT Work ?

Infrastructure support, helpdesk support.
    Junior sysadmin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,722 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

Why would being central to "Tullamore, Ballinsloe, Mullingar, Portlaoise, Roscommon and Longford" be a consideration with the exception of course being you need to visit a hospital.. I can think of no other reason to go to any of those towns .

cause Athlone is a dump maybe? :p

What type of IT Work ?

Got any jobs going? Lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement