Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Customer

Options
  • 02-11-2018 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

Hi there, i'm due an install today but have not received any sort of welcome email, package i've signed up to, etc.  Also, should i have received my router in the post or do you not do that anymore??

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Cancel it and run  a million miles from eir is my advice, take a look around this forum to see what i mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭gerard1970

Dcully wrote: »
    Cancel it and run  a million miles from eir is my advice, take a look around this forum to see what i mean.
    Agreed! Save yourself a lot of grief (and time on the phone) by going to somebody different. 

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

Run run run run runaway......

My little runaway....

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭vanman99

fibre installed, no VOIP, and not able to record any of the channels.....webchat advises be patient....we'll see how this pans out.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

voip can take an hour or two to go live and even then you may need to contact eir to have your details sent to the router. 

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

vanman99 wrote: »
    fibre installed, no VOIP, and not able to record any of the channels.....webchat advises be patient....we'll see how this pans out.....
    Hi vanman99, 

I'm sorry to hear this. 

If you are still experiencing issues our support team on 1890 260 260 will be happy to assist you further. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement