Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

final bill questions.

• 02-11-2018 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

Hello eir reps.

When I joined a few months ago, an extra 7 euro was added as I had to be billed for some arbitrary time in the month outside of billing cycle.

Now that I have left, my last bill is for the full amount, I left before the billing cycle rolled over.

If you're going to tack on money to your benefit, you can at the very least reciprocate and deduct money for leaving early.

In short , I'm not paying the full amount 

Happily PM you the a/c number etc 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

what? wrote: »
    Hello eir reps.

When I joined a few months ago, an extra 7 euro was added as I had to be billed for some arbitrary time in the month outside of billing cycle.

Now that I have left, my last bill is for the full amount, I left before the billing cycle rolled over.

If you're going to tack on money to your benefit, you can at the very least reciprocate and deduct money for leaving early.

Hi there

If you're disputing any bill, you have to contact Customer Care directly. We would only be able to relay any information we can see on your account from here.

-Kyle

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭what?

eir: Kyle wrote: »
    Hello eir reps.

Hi there

If you're disputing any bill, you have to contact Customer Care directly. We would only be able to relay any information we can see on your account from here.

-Kyle
    Is there an email for cust care? I want a record of any communications 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

eir: Kyle wrote: »
    Hello eir reps.

Hi there

-Kyle
    Is there an email for cust care? I want a record of any communications 
    There is no inbox for Customer Care or you can log a formal complaints regarding this at https://www.eir.ie/complaints/

-Kyle

Advertisement