Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Brand new Glock G17 and Carbine Conversion kit

• 02-11-2018 12:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 728 ✭✭✭

These are both brand new, still in their original boxes and were bought for my son in order to lure him away from bloody Fortnite!!!!! However no luck, he's still addicted to it and doesn't want to play airsoft. As I have enough aegs and pistols, I'm putting them up for sale.

WE Glock G17
    Brand new, still in box and only fired for the first time last night to chrono it.
    Fires at 285fps with 0.2g bb on green gas
    Asking €100 for it as it's brand new and would make an ideal xmas present.

Glock carbine conversion kit
    Also brand new and still in its box. Asking €25 for this

Will sell both together for €115.

Based in County Kildare and work in Meath.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭ajeganwalsh21

Any trades you're after for the Glock mate?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 728 ✭✭✭D13exile

No trades thanks. I’m clearing out most of my gear as I haven’t the room for storing it since I moved house.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 115 ✭✭WaltherP38

Hi, would you agree to a price of E115 posted for both pistol and carbine kit?
    Thanks

Where are you as I’d rather meet face to face.

based in Tipperary and work unsocial hours so meeting up, as I've found here over the years can be rather difficult

• Advertisement

Hi, would you be willing to accept E120 euros posted for pistol and carbine kit ?
    Thanks

I don’t do pay pal, so how would payment work?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭renas

are you around tomorrow evening around 6 to see those i can come to kildare village if any good ?

renas wrote: »
    are you around tomorrow evening around 6 to see those i can come to kildare village if any good ?

Can't tonight as I'm working late. Not free until the weekend. Pics are posted above and like I said, both items are brand new, never been used outdoors.

Hi D13 exile,
    sorry for not replying sooner. As regards payment, happy to post cash and when you receive money you can post on items to me, if that were agreeable?
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭renas

D13exile wrote: »
    Can't tonight as I'm working late. Not free until the weekend. Pics are posted above and like I said, both items are brand new, never been used outdoors.

same here actually, leave home dark... back dark again... so yea not seeing much of anything apart work my self, but i can come on friday or saturday makes no difference for me

Bump

Advertisement