Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Removal of FUP Cap

• 02-11-2018 1:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 981 ✭✭✭

Hi,

On the 28th of September I called EIR to request the FUP Cap be removed. I was told that the only way to facilitate my request was to temporarily upgrade my contract for 24 hrs and then drop back down to my original contract. I asked would this affect my contract length but was assured that it would not affect the length and that my contract date would remain the same. This has not been the case and my contract has been extended for 18 months. I would like my contract to be altered back to my original date as at no stage did I agree to this extension and was categorically assured that this would not happen.

I have tried to contact you by phone today but so far been on hold for 35 miminutes with no sign of getting through. I would appreciate if someone could look at this issue for me please.

D.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

ok so 53 minutes on hold before I talked to customer service. another 7 minutes on hold while the girl went off to look at my account. when she came back she assured me that my contract has been restored back to the original date prior to the fup being removed. I'm just posting this here so that I have a record of the time and date of the call because I am extremely sceptical that this will happen. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

Decoda wrote: »
    Hi,

On the 28th of September I called EIR to request the FUP Cap be removed. I was told that the only way to facilitate my request was to temporarily upgrade my contract for 24 hrs and then drop back down to my original contract. I asked would this affect my contract length but was assured that it would not affect the length and that my contract date would remain the same. This has not been the case and my contract has been extended for 18 months. I would like my contract to be altered back to my original date as at no stage did I agree to this extension and was categorically assured that this would not happen.

I have tried to contact you by phone today but so far been on hold for 35 miminutes with no sign of getting through. I would appreciate if someone could look at this issue for me please.

D.
    Hi there Decoda

I'm glad to hear that they could do this for you after. Unfortunately this is not something that we would be able to assist you with so if they changed your contact end date and this is not what you agreed to, call 1800503303 directly and request to speak to a Team Leader so they can adjust this

-Kyle

Advertisement