Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

App not loading data on Android phone

Options
  • 02-11-2018 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭

Hi there, I appreciate you have had a few technical issues lately. Have these been resolved as I can access my account on the full site but data is not displaying on the app. I've cleared cache and deleted and reinstalled but no change. I've also tried v1 and V2 apps.

Any help much appreciated

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi Siobh73,

It is quite likely that the app will be disrupted until next week as we resolve the issues faced recently. Sorry for the disruption.

For mobile browsing, we recommend using touch.boards.ie rather than the app, which is no longer supported.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Siobh73

Cheers for the update and good luck with the fixes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭Gooser14

Will the v1 App be supported going forward or is it being dropped?

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

The app should be back working now.

Gooser14, neither app is supported and will not be getting any upgrades, improvements, or fixes. In this instance, however, it was tied to Responsive Site nodes acting up, which is why it was unresponsive, but was later restored.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Siobh73

Thanks Mark

• Advertisement
Advertisement