Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No case follow-up

Options
  • 02-11-2018 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,867 ✭✭✭

Can you please let me know the status of a case number for me. Raised weeks ago, told I'd hear in a few days, nothing.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

budhabob wrote: »
    Can you please let me know the status of a case number for me. Raised weeks ago, told I'd hear in a few days, nothing.
    Hi there budhabob

If you have logged a fault, you can get an update on this via your "my eir". If an agent raised a case for you regarding your account, they should've given you the reference number

Do you have a reference number?

-Kyle

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭contrary_devil

Based on my own experience you will hear nothing from them until you contact them and then you will be fobbed off with every bit of nonsense they can think of. Absolutely diabolical customer service. I humbly suggest you investigate other service providers if you can.
    I went to another broadband provider after the hassle and Eir weren't concerned at all about loosing a customer of over 30 years. If they had any thoughts about a customer leaving I would have thought they would make contact and see if they could resolve the issue at hand. I cannot understand how Eir are still in business having seen the customer issues on here.

Edit: After posting the above I came across this post which was very similar to my own experience
    https://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057924937

• Registered Users Posts: 4,867 ✭✭✭budhabob

eir: Kyle wrote: »
    budhabob wrote: »
    Hi there budhabob

If you have logged a fault, you can get an update on this via your "my eir". If an agent raised a case for you regarding your account, they should've given you the reference number

Do you have a reference number?

-Kyle
    Yes, I have a reference number, but i was TOLD i would be contacted directly. SHouldnt be up to a customer to chase. I cant access myeir which is part of the issue raised.

Advertisement