Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rammstein European Tour 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Announced this morning. Only one UK gig in Milton Keynes.

https://www.rammstein.de/en/tickets/

Slim chance of them coming here I'd think.

hmm, might make a trip over to the UK to see them in Milton Keynes, it's on a Saturday as well. Anyone know if they have transport to London after gigs there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭Lekrub

grimm2005 wrote: »
    hmm, might make a trip over to the UK to see them in Milton Keynes, it's on a Saturday as well. Anyone know if they have transport to London after gigs there?

Why are they not in London? Must be way less fees or something. Seems like a balls to get there? I wander is another flight easier

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Lekrub wrote: »
    Why are they not in London? Must be way less fees or something. Seems like a balls to get there? I wander is another flight easier

No idea but the closest airport is Luton which is essentially a London airport. You could get accommodation locally if needed no doubt but I'd likely just stay with my brother in London for handiness sake. I'd be very surprised if they didn't have trains running after the gig though, it'd be like providing no transport to/from Dublin to Slane.

Advertisement