Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Haven't received loyalty cashback email

• 02-11-2018 4:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭

When I went to cancel my eir services in mid September I was offered a discount and cashback to stay. I accepted the offer and received an email from noreply@eir.ie advising that I would receive a further email advising how to claim my cashback within 30 days of my 14 day cooling off period. This 30 days has well passed but I haven't had any further contact. Can you advise how I can progress this please. The text of the email is below.

Thank you

Thank you for choosing to stay with eir. Being with eir has its rewards and they don’t come much better than cash back to spend as you wish.

You will be eligible to receive your cash back bonus after the standard 14 day cooling off period has passed and you receive the email from our promotional partner, Win Win, detailing the next steps involved in redeeming your cash back bonus. You’ll get this email within 30 days of renewing your bundle. Follow the instruction in the email to claim your bonus. Simple as that! 

From
    The eir team 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

When I went to cancel my eir services in mid September I was offered a discount and cashback to stay. I accepted the offer and received an email from noreply@eir.ie advising that I would receive a further email advising how to claim my cashback within 30 days of my 14 day cooling off period. This 30 days has well passed but I haven't had any further contact. Can you advise how I can progress this please. The text of the email is below.

Thank you

Thank you for choosing to stay with eir. Being with eir has its rewards and they don’t come much better than cash back to spend as you wish.

You will be eligible to receive your cash back bonus after the standard 14 day cooling off period has passed and you receive the email from our promotional partner, Win Win, detailing the next steps involved in redeeming your cash back bonus. You’ll get this email within 30 days of renewing your bundle. Follow the instruction in the email to claim your bonus. Simple as that! 

From
    The eir team 
    Hi Crunchienut, 

I'm sorry to hear that you have not received your cashback offer. If you contact our customer care team via 1901 they will be able to assist you with this and apply it to the account. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement