Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MC1 and MC2 from maternity hospital

Options
  • 02-11-2018 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭

I've been signed off work by my consultant in the hospital. I forgot to ask about MC1 and MC2 forms. I thought you could print them online but on the welfare website it says you can't and you must get them from your Dr. I don't attend my GP. Does anyone know if you can get the forms in the hospital?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 TattooedLady

bovril wrote: »
    I've been signed off work by my consultant in the hospital. I forgot to ask about MC1 and MC2 forms. I thought you could print them online but on the welfare website it says you can't and you must get them from your Dr. I don't attend my GP. Does anyone know if you can get the forms in the hospital?
    Thanks

I’m sure you’ve had this sorted by now but for anyone else looking at this you get them from your GP. Your consultant should give you a sick note, you bring that to your GP receptionist and they should give you the MC1, then on the same day every week you get the MC2 and send it into the social.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭bovril

I’m sure you’ve had this sorted by now but for anyone else looking at this you get them from your GP. Your consultant should give you a sick note, you bring that to your GP receptionist and they should give you the MC1, then on the same day every week you get the MC2 and send it into the social.

Thanks for the reply. I only got this info this morning from my consultant. I'm going to go to the GP surgery tomorrow and hopefully get the MC1 without having to see a Dr.

Advertisement