Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

191 offers

• 03-11-2018 12:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,915 ✭✭✭

So, anybody come across any good 191 offers?

Best(!) I've seen so far are
    500 supervalue voucher from kia
    nissan buy 191 qashqai & get a 201 new

Other than that havent seen anything.....anybody see anything worth talking about?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭Wildly Boaring

daheff wrote: »

Other than that havent seen anything.....anybody see anything worth talking about?

Ford have offers on website for 191 ordered next 2 weeks.
    7 year warranty and decent discounts.
    Then again they almost always have discounts on most popular models

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,681 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

daheff wrote: »

Kia doing 0% finance on Sportage, Ceed and Stonic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,210 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I seen an advert for skoda today, and it seems to be 0% PCP on most of their range.

Think you have to order in the next couple of weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭Lantus

NIMAN wrote:
    I seen an advert for skoda today, and it seems to be 0% PCP on most of their range.

NIMAN wrote:
    Think you have to order in the next couple of weeks.

Vag group seem to held up with wltp process so getting a price on over half of range isn't feasible let alone ordering.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Lantus wrote: »
    Vag group seem to held up with wltp process so getting a price on over half of range isn't feasible let alone ordering.

Pretty much all manufacturers are tied up in this. Ordering for 191 is not the best thing. A lot of engine configurationsconfiguration taken down and I would not touch them after the "fix". All those engines were design to work in particular way and god knows what fixes they did and how it will effect reliability.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭Lantus

Pretty much all manufacturers are tied up in this. Ordering for 191 is not the best thing. A lot of engine configurationsconfiguration taken down and I would not touch them after the "fix". All those engines were design to work in particular way and god knows what fixes they did and how it will effect reliability.

Don't think the engine is being altered in any way? Just the new emissions test. They can't price or state a tax band until tested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,915 ✭✭✭daheff

Pretty much all manufacturers are tied up in this. Ordering for 191 is not the best thing.

My thinking is that come 192 reg, if theres a no deal Brexit(or a hard Brexit), importing cars from UK won't be financially worthwhile. So there will be more buyers than cars, so no real deals to be had (if you can even get a car).

But decent deals now seem to be scarce.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,915 ✭✭✭daheff

Lantus wrote: »
    Don't think the engine is being altered in any way? Just the new emissions test. They can't price or state a tax band until tested.

A lot of the configuration sites do say that delivered car specs may differ due to wltp.

Advertisement