Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 11 Matchday Thread 👍

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭macraignil

79 all played so no space for Ings to come off the bench with 6points. 56,000 overall rank before Monday night adjustments. Second best game week of the season and should hopefully have 5 green arrows in a row. Brought in Martial for Maddison for next week so now need to decide between him against Man city or Ings against Watford with double Man city clean sheet points to loose if Martial scores.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

I'm still in awe of main leader taking a 16 point hit last week...and has went to 26k since then.

73pts myself with Mitro to go. Rose from 129k to 90k so very happy with that.

Was looking to get Firmino in for Fulham game but looking like Sterling is needed...especially with main leader having him (and captaining him today!!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

71 No hits. And Schurrle to play. I Am Serious :pac: Another green arrow. Up to 1.22m

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

71 all out, envious of Sterling owners! Up to 94k

• Registered Users Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

70 no hits with Mitro to go, into 78k

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Taxuser1

Chesty08 wrote: »
    There is probably 30 other GW’s with better options for TC.

Folk are having difficulties with picking captain (like you) so why use TC?

63 points that I almost had only for doubting myself at 11.29 and going with Salah.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

74 points brings me to 87.5k. Nobody to play in the MNF though so I'll be lucky to stay in the top 100 - haven't finished a GW in there yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,760 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

84 last week and 83 this week takes me from 102k to 23k in 2 weeks.
    No one playing tonight, but only Mitrovic can do damage, maybe Schurrle a little.
    2FT heading into next week too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

74 all out, which gave me a decent rise to 64k. Hopefully Mitrovic doesn't punish me too much after transferring him out this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Taxuser1 wrote:
    63 points that I almost had only for doubting myself at 11.29 and going with Salah.

It's "only" 42 points minus your captain points for Salah too. That sounds much better!

• Advertisement

Dearg81 wrote: »
    It's "only" 42 points minus your captain points for Salah too. That sounds much better!

I wish it did. in the tightest of mini leagues and that 42 points put me bang there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,672 ✭✭✭elefant

40 (-4) with Mitro to come.

I hate you all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Taxuser1 wrote: »

You surely didn't TC Salah against Arsenal?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

elefant wrote: »
    40 (-4) with Mitro to come.

I hate you all.

50 with Mitro left.

Mendy captain fail for me. 3 CS and 4 assists in 3 home games (averaging 10.5 points per home game) until the arrival of the mighty Southampton and Ings whom I'd just sold this week :pac:

I've captained a defender thrice in living memory. Not that Salah or Hazard would have yielded much better this week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

Why would you go from TCing one player to not even captaining him?

Benimar wrote: »
    Why would you go from TCing one player to not even captaining him?

cold feet. had watched him the week before and he was almost disinterested, wasn't taking on players and just generally didn't seem all there. also was afraid of rotation. on the other side, I thought Liverpool would score 3 or 4 times with Xhaka playing left back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

cold feet. had watched him the week before and he was almost disinterested, wasn't taking on players and just generally didn't seem all there. also was afraid of rotation. on the other side, I thought Liverpool would score 3 or 4 times with Xhaka playing left back.

I'd thought he did quite well vs Spurs, bagged an assist and looked threatening throughout. He'll get goals from nothing and a real poacher.

He's a Pep favourite who has matched or done better than Aguero in every game he's started this year.

He recently got his rest too so least likely to get rotated going forward. He was a lovely differential this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

90 (-4) All played!

A badly needed good week, was beginning to question the wisdom of Sterling and going top heavy but it worked this week.

Up just over 500k to 470k but will obviously fall back a bit depending on Mitro and auto subs!

The irony is if I'd made no transfer I'd be on 98 without a hit. So even when I win, I lose (a little) :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

90 (-4) All played!

A badly needed good week, was beginning to question the wisdom of Sterling and going top heavy but it worked this week.

Up just over 500k to 470k but will obviously fall back a bit depending on Mitro and auto subs!

The irony is if I'd made no transfer I'd be on 98 without a hit. So even when I win, I lose (a little) :o

my DeAndre Yedlin buddy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

SlickRic wrote: »
    my DeAndre Yedlin buddy :D

The Double Double D Defence:

Doherty - Duffy - Diop - DeAndre

Who doesn't love some Double D's? :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

The Double Double D Defence:

Doherty - Duffy - Diop - DeAndre

Who doesn't love some Double D's? :cool:

Hope it doesn't go completely tits up for you...har har har :pac:

I'm all out on 53, already dropped 50K back to 183K OR so should be back in my familiar 200K surroundings in another few hours.

Still playing too conservatively I think - was close to bringing in either Aguero or Sterling this week (for Hazard effectively in both cases) but bottled it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

If only we could have Double D's and TRAMP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

HUD: Lössl, Schindler, Zanka, Kongolo, Hogg, Billing, Löwe, Hadergjonaj, Mooy, Pritchard, Mounie
    Subs: Hamer, Smith, Bacuna, Sobhi, van La Parra, Mbenza, Depoitre

FUL: Rico, Fosu-Mensah, Le Marchand, Sessegnon, Odoi, Zambo Anguissa, Seri, Cairney, Mitrovic, Schürrle, Vietto
    Subs: Bettinelli, Mawson, Christie, Chambers, Ream, McDonald, Johansen

As a Mitrovic owner I am glad to see Cairney back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

War Mitro!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Let's go, Mitro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

Is a parting gift hattrick too much to ask for from Mitro?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

Has Mitrovic scored yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Huddersfield all over Fulham.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

dahat wrote: »
    Huddersfield all over Fulham.

Still are. Billing crossbar

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Goal Huddersfield - awe happy days just realised that's the lad that I have - Schindler :D:D

Advertisement