Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

England v S Africa 3rd Nov Match thread

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,013 ✭✭✭OldRio

If the tackling or non-tackling shoulder has any relevance then that’s fine, make it law.

It’s not law currently. No one who actually plays or adjudicates the game thinks it is. It’s fine.

Have you checked with everyone who plays or adjudicate the game. How was this done if you don't mind me asking. Whereabouts can one find the results of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

OldRio wrote: »
    Have you checked with everyone who plays or adjudicate the game. How was this done if you don't mind me asking. Whereabouts can one find the results of this.

Yeah I texted them all and the results are being kept on a series of cigarette packets that I retain purely for archival purposes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,013 ✭✭✭OldRio

I thought as much.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

If the tackling or non-tackling shoulder has any relevance then that’s fine, make it law.

It’s not law currently. No one who actually plays or adjudicates the game thinks it is. It’s fine.

I would be assuming BOD didn’t just decide that because Twitter told him.

Advertisement