If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naim Uniti Atom + Focal Aria 906

Options
  • 03-11-2018 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi,

Can you give me your best price on the Naim Uniti Atom + Focal Aria 906 speakers please?

Also, what is your opinion on the HDMI ARC option on the Atom?
    Does it work (sync) significantly & consistently better than just using the optical inputs?
    I’ve read on several forums of issues with the Atom HDMI ARC functionality whereby sound gets dropped

Thanks,
    Conor

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

bradshc wrote: »
    Hi,

Can you give me your best price on the Naim Uniti Atom + Focal Aria 906 speakers please?

Also, what is your opinion on the HDMI ARC option on the Atom?  
    Does it work (sync) significantly & consistently better than just using the optical inputs?  
    I’ve read on several forums of issues with the Atom HDMI ARC functionality whereby sound gets dropped

Thanks,
    Conor
    Hi Bradshc.

Thanks for the post.

The Uniti Atom is a fantastic bit of kit.
    We have one on demo here in our store and its amazing!!

We have never had any issues running ARC on the Atom, although we use it mainly for stereo demos and also have our Sonos connect running through it via optical.
    We have also not had any recorded issues from any of the Uniti Atoms we have sold.
    If connected via HDMI ARC it gives a more detailed audio for movies over optical but for every day television viewing the differences are slight.

The Atom currently retails at £1995
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-13066-naim-uniti-atom-compact-high-end-all-in-one-player.aspx

The Aria 906 also a great speaker and priced at £798 in the Gloss black finish
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-201541-focal-aria-906-black-speakers-per-pair.aspx

I could offer these together as a bundle for £2535.00 delivered.
    Both products are special orders and take a little longer than usual for delivery.

I would also recommend some of the Chord clearway speaker cable for connecting these which retails at £10 per meter:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203441-chord-company-clearway-speaker-cable-per-metre.aspx
    I could offer this at £8.70 per meter.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 bradshc

Thanks for your reply, Kenny.

Does that price include the HDMI option on the Atom?
    Also, any recommendations on stands for the Aria 906's?... the Focal Aria S 900 would seem an "obvious" choice, but are they worth the money?

Thanks,
    C

Thanks for your reply, Kenny.

Does that price include the HDMI option on the Atom?
    Also, any recommendations on stands for the Aria 906's?... the Focal Aria S 900 would seem an "obvious" choice, but are they worth the money?

Thanks,
    C
    Hi C.

Yes the Atom quoted for above has the HDMI connection on the rear of the unit.

Regarding the S900 stands. Focal design them to suit the 906 but you could use a different brand.
    S900 retail for £249.00 - I could offer a pair of these in the package for £210.00

Something like the Custom design FS104 priced at £199 - I could offer these in the package for an extra £175.00
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-200433-custom-design-fs104-signature-black-per-pair.aspx

Atacama Moseco 6 priced at £134.95 - I could offer these at £124.00 in the package.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-201170-atacama-moseco-6-gloss-per-pair.aspx

Let me know your thoughts.

Hi Kenny,

I tried to PM you to put through an order but getting the error message "Richersounds.ie: Kenny has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

How else can I contact you to progress?

Thanks
    Conor

Hi Kenny,

I tried to PM you to put through an order but getting the error message "Richersounds.ie: Kenny has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Thanks
    Conor
    Hi Conor,

Apologies, I've cleared down the inbox so there should be space in it now. Would you be able to resend the PM and I'll get back to you asap?

Many thanks

David

• Advertisement

Hi Kenny,

Thanks
    Conor
    Hi Conor,

Apologies, I've cleared down the inbox so there should be space in it now. Would you be able to resend the PM and I'll get back to you asap?

Many thanks

David
    PM sent... thanks.

Hi Kenny,

Thanks
    Conor
    Hi Conor,

Many thanks

David
    PM sent... thanks.
    No problem, I'll get back to you asap.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.