Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Marathon 2014 & 2015 tshirts

Options
  • 03-11-2018 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

Last week I was marshalling the DCM at Manor st, around 3 miles in - exactly the point where people start to shed layers as they start to warm up! After I finished marshalling, I picked up 2 discarded medium 2014 and one medium 2015 Dublin Marathon long sleeve finshers' tshirts. I know these tops are precious to some people (and clearly not at all precious to some others!), so if anyone has lost or damaged their shirt from these races and needs a replacement let me know and I can send one on. The 2014 ones are in good condition but the 2015 is somewhat faded. Don't worry, all have been washed since the marathon :D

Advertisement