Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone overcharging for the last year

Options
  • 03-11-2018 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

hello,
    having exhausted all other avenues of communication, i am at the end of my tether trying to get this sorted, as working fulltime it doesnt give me a lot of time to deal with this .
    Since october last year, Vodafone has been charging me an extra 20 a month on top of the 60 a month i already pay for a modem that i never received .
    They keep saying they will get in touch and nothing is getting done .
    i have been with them for over 18 years and have been paying direct debit til 2 months ago as they just wouldnt stop overcharging me.
    now i pay via the post office the 60 a month .
    please could a vodafone rep get back to me about this as i am really upset about it, and getting on to my solicitor and Comreg about this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Closing this thread as you already have posted in the Talk to Vodafone forum. In future please do not open duplicate threads on the same topic.

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement