Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of Contacting BB Support

• 03-11-2018 7:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 666 ✭✭✭

I need to contact your BB support team. The first time I rang a pre-recorded voice message asked that I use my mobile to contact Eir(1890260260) to allow the support to check my line without any activity on that line. Now this is fine if there is no charge or a nominal charge but I do not know what the position is. My first time ringing Eir I was left waiting too long, imo, and so hung up. I was using a land line at the time but if I was using a PAYG mobile my call credit could easily have been eaten up waiting on the line so could you clarify what exactly are the charges when one contacts BB support on 1890260260 from a PAYG mobile.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭EverythingGood

I need to contact your BB support team. The first time I rang a pre-recorded voice message asked that I use my mobile to contact Eir(1890260260) to allow the support to check my line without any activity on that line. Now this is fine if there is no charge or a nominal charge but I do not know what the position is. My first time ringing Eir I was left waiting too long, imo, and so hung up. I was using a land line at the time but if I was using a PAYG mobile my call credit could easily have been eaten up waiting on the line so could you clarify what exactly are the charges when one contacts BB support on 1890260260 from a PAYG mobile.
    You would need to contact your mobile provider, cos its them that levy that charge to your credit. Unless you are with eir mobile of course, if so, carry on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi Prisoner6409, 

The 1890 number is not a freefone number I'm afraid. If you are an eir prepay customer the pricing can be viewed here and for landline costs, you can view here 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement