Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ASICS store Kildare Village sale

• 03-11-2018 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Just a heads up. There’s 40% off EVERYTHING in the ASICS store at Kildare Village this weekend. Some serious bargains to be had. Picked up a winter jacket and runners for €46.

Hope it’s ok to post this here. If not, I can move it.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

jonnbinn wrote: »
    Just a heads up. There’s 40% off EVERYTHING in the ASICS store at Kildare Village this weekend. Some serious bargains to be had. Picked up a winter jacket and runners for €46.

Think you could avail of this online?.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

jonnbinn wrote: »

• Registered Users Posts: 19 jonnbinn

I’d imagine it’s instore only. Worth a try though!

Advertisement