Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couch co-op games similar to Overcooked?

Options
  • 04-11-2018 12:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭

The wife doesn't play games but has got addicted to Overcooked ever since I got it with Games with Gold and convinced her to try it. We play in 2 player co-op.

Any other good couch co-op games apart from the sequel? She doesn't like complex 3D games with complicated controls, hence why Overcooked worked so well.

I have a PS4, Xbox One and Switch so anything for those platforms work

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Human fall flat is meant to be good. I played Super Sportmatchen at a friends on switch; was fun in its own way but it's competitive.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Human Fall Flat is fking hilarious. Played it with 4 friends online and I nearly passed out from laughing when one of the lads decided he was going to go rogue and try to mess everything up. Gangbeasts might have a similar flavour as the objective is to fk everything up and wrestle people.

The Lego games have are a lot of fun and not complicated and there're about 9000 of them, so find a theme she likes and buy it and see how you get on.

I've also found that people who aren't into games at all can get a great kick out of the cartoony racer games like Mario Kart or that Sonic All-Stars.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,748 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime - Co-op game where you operate a spaceship with each moving part having its own console on the ship. Really similar management elements as Overcooked.

v_nWxk.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Chariot

Advertisement