Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photobox 100 free prints with code

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭Bawnmore

For something without a time limit (for now at least but it might be hard for them to change that with their name), someone put me on to http://www.freeprintsapp.ie/ recently. 50 free prints per month with postage of €3.

1st order has 10 prints for free with free postage (so no cost at all) so I've just ordered to see how they come out. The person who told me about it mentioned she orders 50 per month.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭are you serious

Thanks for this op.

It doesnt need to be 100 photos... if you're struggling.

I got bored selecting photos I didnt really want printed. 65 photos and code works just the same.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Just ordered 100 photos from the holliers, thanks OP!

I always get a couple of hundred each year printed out and put into albums, so definitely a bargain for me!

If they extend the offer I'll probably do another 100 tomorrow. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Soulsun

Anyone have any issue processing payment on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭Bacchus

Not me. Just placed an order and the offer is still valid (despite it expiring yesterday). €4 for 100 prints is damn good (even if the quality is fairly average).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭sdraobs

Bawnmore wrote: »
    For something without a time limit (for now at least but it might be hard for them to change that with their name), someone put me on to http://www.freeprintsapp.ie/ recently. 50 free prints per month with postage of €3.

1st order has 10 prints for free with free postage (so no cost at all) so I've just ordered to see how they come out. The person who told me about it mentioned she orders 50 per month.

Thanks Bawnmore, i took your advice and ordered some prints

• Registered Users Posts: 4,174 ✭✭✭Sappy404

Just tried it.... expired at 1pm! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭ozmo

Bacchus wrote: »
    .. offer is still valid ... the quality is fairly average.

ta for review - Was tempted to chance another order through - but think I will wait now to see if they are worth the hassle of filtering through my 1000's photos for another 100 good ones... :)

“Roll it back”

order placed 11th Nov ... still awaiting delivery.. anyone else having similar wait times?

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭karlyk1

Ordered mine on 7th Nov and were there in about a week. The missus ordered hers on 8th and still haven't received them yet.:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭jay0109

Mine arrived on Friday, just over 2 weeks after the orders x 2 went in.

Thanks folks
    Will drop them an email

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Ordered on the 8th and they arrived last week. Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭ozmo

Took just a week to arrive - quality is ok (glossy) but most are not terribly sharp - if I was to buy from them I would try less prints at higher quality.

“Roll it back”

Advertisement