Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Specific phrase searches?

Options
  • 04-11-2018 12:58pm

Usually when you want to search google for a specific phrase/set of words together you can put the phrase in double quotes. Would it be possible for Boards.ie to allow us to search similarly?

For instance, I put "gone in the head" into the Boards search but the results come back as "gone to the head" "gone to his head" and so forth. In the event that "gone in the head" doesn't exist on the whole website, I also put in "gone to the head", which we can see above exists already, and it came back with loads of other ones - i.e. it doesn't seem that phrase searching works on this website at all.

Would there be another way to search for a specific phrase on Boards? Grma/Tks.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

Advertisement