Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Canada alone

Options
  • 04-11-2018 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I’ve been thinking about moving to Canada next year alone! I lived in Australia for two years but traveled with a friend, this time I’m thinking of moving to Canada by myself so I’m just looking for advice from anyone who might have already tried it? I’m 31 and I don’t really have a plan on how long I’ll go for I think it’s just something I want to try out and if all goes well I’ll stay!! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭nibble

Did you make any further decisions regarding this? I assume it's the IEC Working Holiday visa you'll be entering on?

I was thinking of doing the same in the next year, I'm going to go ahead and create my IEC profile anyway and I'll see what happens after that.

Advertisement