Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Washing hair once a week -shampoo advice

Options
  • 04-11-2018 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭

Have a shoulder injury which means i can't wash and dry my hair myself anymore. I have been going to a hairdresser every week for a wash and blowdry and it lasts me 7 days. She's gone on mat leave.
    I would like to buy a really good shampoo that i can use at home, mam will blowdry hair for me and get the week out of the blowdry.
    Any suggestions?

FYI i obviously shower myself during the week. It's just the hair that gets the weekly wash!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,669 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Why not just ask at the salon which shampoo they use?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

You could try a clarifying shampoo, they are designed to really lift any grime and product from your hair. Pantene have one, and Tresemme have one called Deep Cleansing Shampoo. They're really good if you're using dry shampoo between washes, or setting your blowdry to last the week with a lot of product.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭heldel00

Dial Hard wrote: »
    Why not just ask at the salon which shampoo they use?
    To be honest i really don't think she uses the best shampoo. Its a girl that works from her own home and she does a fantastic blowdry but not mad on whatever shampoo it is that she uses.
    I'll check out the clarifying shampoo though. Thank you.

Advertisement