Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grange Park Rathfarnham Review

Options
  • 04-11-2018 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi,
    Just wondering from locals what Grange Park is like in Rathfarnham to live, safety wise? I'm getting mixed reviews on Tara Hill, the estate next door?!
    TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭Bigus

Tara hill has well and truly matured at this stage , non issue now,however just be careful of a flooding issue in the middle of grange park, happens almost annually.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

happihat wrote: »
    Hi,
    Just wondering from locals what Grange Park is like in Rathfarnham to live, safety wise? I'm getting mixed reviews on Tara Hill, the estate next door?!
    TIA

I live across the road and grange park is lovely. The only thing it floods badly when we have bad rain. Not as bad as a few years ago. Loads of amenities. Buses etc. Tara hill is fine.

Advertisement