Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help: syncing Lezyne with Strava

Options
  • 04-11-2018 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

Can someone help me link a Lezyne Micro with Strava please. I seem to have everything 'done right' but it doesn't work. The phone and computer are linked, and it is set up Lezyne GPSROOT and syncing with it.
    The problem seems to be between the Lezyne app and strava. The instructions say that the Lezyne app should look like this when syncing ... (two further comments between the pics below - a bit hard to see)..
    Thanks, in anticipation of getting this head-wrecker sorted ...

465358.jpg

But, this is the way my app looks ...

465359.jpg

And when I click on the Strava options (I'm aware the I don't get live segments without upgrading) this is what I get - no option to 'connect with Strava'

465361.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 HappyHiker

Have you linked your strava account to your lezyne account on the GPS root section of the website under the settings tab? That was what I did first, then when I closed and opened the lezyne app on my phone it was there. HTH

Advertisement