Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No update

Options
  • 04-11-2018 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭

Hi I spent 1 hour getting through to your customer service and then customer loyalty team. Having eventually gotten through I was able to negotiate a better ongoing deal for my current broadband and phone deal. A significant reduction of €20 per month on my bill.

At the end of the call you customer loyalty representative said I would get an email to confirm my new ongoing deal but that it might take 24 hours for email confirmation to come though.

That was last Thursday the 1st Nov and I still received no email. When I log on to myeir there’s no update there either.

I really can’t believe it nor have I the time to spend another hour on the phone to get through. Can you look into this for me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

sean72 wrote: »
    Hi I spent 1 hour getting through to your customer service and then customer loyalty team. Having eventually gotten through I was able to negotiate a better ongoing deal for my current broadband and phone deal. A significant reduction of €20 per month on my bill.

At the end of the call you customer loyalty representative said I would get an email to confirm my new ongoing deal but that it might take 24 hours for email confirmation to come though.

That was last Thursday the 1st Nov and I still received no email. When I log on to myeir there’s no update there either.

I really can’t  believe it nor have I the time to spend another hour on the phone to get through. Can you look into this for me.
    Hi sean72, 

Feel free to PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth and I'll clarify this for you. 

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement