Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest 1440p 120hz/144Hz 27"/larger?

Options
  • 05-11-2018 9:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Looking to upgrade my 24" 60hz monitor. I was thinking 27inch or larger with 1440p and being at least 120Hz. I was initially considering ultrawide 1080p, but would probably benefit off of a spec increase better than just a wider screen. Budget is not set yet as I am looking to save for it and buy it during black friday.

In terms of what the monitor is used for, I'd like to say I play a lot of games, but it would almost be a lie. I just tend to not have a lot of time for it(and hence the request for the cheapest option) but, whenever I do play games, I do take notice of all the eye-candies. I'd still like to have a great experience whenever I can play.

Thanks a lot in advance guys.

Comments

Advertisement