Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peter Casey's beliefs of Travellers' ethnicity Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

ih6wb4.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

DChancer wrote:
    As pathetically childish as it gets Really shows you up for what you are

Ironic considering your reply to me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 163 ✭✭shady acres

https://evoke.ie/2018/11/03/extra/peter-casey-late-late-show

Stacked audience, ambushed, bias - the lot.

i genuinely lolled and whooped when peter said "are you losing control, ryan?"

Whatever it takes to bring about their echo chamber

listen matey i live 30 minutes as the crow flies from padraig nally
    my elderly neighbour was raided twice, died 3 days after the second time
    so please don't be so sanctimonious

omega man wrote: »
    As I just did. For what it’s worth.

all 343,747 people who voted for casey should cancel their tv licence until tubridy apologises to peter, and his voters
    the cheek of them looking down their overpaid noses at us

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

RTE are in this Shinner conspiracy too? :D

There is always a loser in an election, FG lost dramatically last time and it wasn't a death knell for them.

Looking at the figures and the stats before Casey stirred the hate pot and rose the easy vote (imo) it would look to me that SF's early poll figures indicated that they just picked the wrong candidate. Ni Riada never really moved in the polls from start to finish. Higgins dropped and Gallagher dropped much more dramatically.
    Traditionally people seem to veer outside party allegiances at Presidential election time. It's the person more than the party.

The conpiracy part is about the bleeding heart establishment, of which intellectual RTE is a part.
    On the MD results I'd agree to a point, he won and would have won by more if Casey hadn't made his bold statements.
    But he reduced all others too.
    It makes me wonder really if another credible candidate had been put forward by FF or FG perhaps.
    I'm not a MD fan anyway, but have no qualms with the result.
    I'm not a travellers rights fan either, I don't believe they are any more ethnically special than you or me and I agree totally with Casey on his points about them.

Will be interesting to see fallout from this. Plenty of complaints into RTE and BAI judging from here, twitter, facebook, other forums.

if the only thing casey achieves is getting vampire tubridy away from my tax dollars then that is a result

casey 1 0 tubridy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

if the only thing casey achieves is getting vampire tubridy away from my tax dollars then that is a result

casey 1 0 tubridy

did you really only register on this site to write hundreds of posts about travellers?

• Registered Users Posts: 69,184 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Edward M wrote: »
    The conpiracy part is about the bleeding heart establishment, of which intellectual RTE is a part.
    On the MD results I'd agree to a point, he won and would have won by more if Casey hadn't made his bold statements.
    But he reduced all others too.
    It makes me wonder really if another credible candidate had been put forward by FF or FG perhaps.
    I'm not a MD fan anyway, but have no qualms with the result.
    I'm not a travellers rights fan either, I don't believe they are any more ethnically special than you or me and I agree totally with Casey on his points about them.

That 'they are basically people who camp on other people's land' or that SEMS changes their equality status?

Both of those 'points' are mis-informed bull****, how can you say you believe this?

I don't think i have heard Casey say 'rural crime' much less discuss it.

Tubridy deleted his instagram apparently?

According to my 'puter, he posted on Instagram 2 hours ago. Neat trick on a 'deleted account'

• Advertisement

did you really only register on this site to write hundreds of posts about travellers?

did you only register here to write hundreds of posts defending "asian rayguns" in telford and rochdale

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

According to my 'puter, he posted on Instagram 2 hours ago. Neat trick on a 'deleted account'

Following Tubridy on Instagram ? Jesus wept.

Following Tubridy on Instagram ? Jesus wept.

No, I checked the facts presented here. And he posted 2 hours ago on a 'deleted account'.

Some sheep take on board stuff without checking.

No, I checked the facts presented here. And he posted 2 hours ago on a 'deleted account'.

Some sheep take on board stuff without checking.

lol mate admit it you follow tubs on instagram :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭DChancer

all 343,747 people who voted for casey should cancel their tv licence until tubridy apologises to peter, and his voters
    the cheek of them looking down their overpaid noses at us

Funniest post I have read in while
    Lol

lol mate admit it you follow tubs on instagram :D

I don't follow anyone on Instagram and never use it. But no matter if I did or not a poster here has told a lie.

Have at it all you wish.

did you only register here to write hundreds of posts defending "asian rayguns" in telford and rochdale

I'm sure that sounded smart in your head.

I don't follow anyone on Instagram and never use it. But no matter if I did or not a poster here has told a lie.

Have at it all you wish.

so you are saying you do have an account on Instagram, but never use it

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

Have at it all you wish.

They didn't, they said "apparently" as in "I heard that ..."

Not a lie, a mistake. Thankfully the Tubs Fan Club were on hand to confirm he is Instagramming like a good un!

how's the weather up in the ivory towers

• Advertisement

Not a lie, a mistake. Thankfully the Tubs Fan Club were on hand to confirm he is Instagramming like a good un!

So just fake news.

It just looks like I'm high up because you're looking up from under the bridge.

lol the tubs fanclub :pac:

if they were getting behind someone like marty morrisey or joanne cantwell i could join them
    but the hill they choose to fight for is literally Fido Dido :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭DChancer

all 343,747 people who voted for casey should cancel their tv licence until tubridy apologises to peter, and his votersthe cheek of them looking down their overpaid noses at us
    Funniest post I have read in whileLol

Another spark of intellectual wisdom from Casey school of charm and politics

That 'they are basically people who camp on other people's land' or that SEMS changes their equality status?

Both of those 'points' are mis-informed bull****, how can you say you believe this?

I don't think i have heard Casey say 'rural crime' much less discuss it.

Well that's their ethnicity isn't it?
    The misinformed bull**** is that they are in any way special ethnically or otherwise.
    They are Irish and are the most crime ridden group of our society with the highest unemployment rates and the greatest, per head of population, welfare recipients.
    Casey's points are valid!

Because somebody checked if an account had been deleted they are suddenly a 'defender of Tubridy'.

Priceless what happens if you challenge the 'Revolutionary 23% Front'. :):)

Well that's their ethnicity isn't it?
    The misinformed bull**** is that they are in any way special ethnically or otherwise.
    They are Irish and are the most crime ridden group of our society with the highest unemployment rates and the greatest, per head of population, welfare recipients.
    Casey's points are valid!

Where and when did Casey say 'They are the most crime ridden group of our society with the highest unemployment rates and the greatest, per head of population, welfare recipients'.

Far as I can see, he went on about a housing scheme in Tipp, how they more 'equal' than the rest of us', how they basically people who camped on other people's land and about housing them in the Phoenix Park because education...something somethng.

Where and when did Casey say 'They are the most crime ridden group of our society with the highest unemployment rates and the greatest, per head of population, welfare recipients'.

Far as I can see, he went on about a housing scheme in Tipp, how they more 'equal' than the rest of us', how they basically people who camped on other people's land and about housing them in the Phoenix Park because education...something somethng.

So I added a bit, are you arguing any of what I said?
    He basically asked the question of what makes them more ethnically special than any other Irish or other minority grouping.
    I for the life of me don't know what it is that makes them more ethnically special than me or the few million others of us living here, I said so before and I asked it of you and another poster.
    The other one ignored it and you said to another poster that it wasn't your job to tell us what it was.
    Please tell me why they are ethnically special?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,785 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

listen matey i live 30 minutes as the crow flies from padraig nally
    my elderly neighbour was raided twice, died 3 days after the second time
    so please don't be so sanctimonious
    I have genuine sympathy for your neighbour, as I do everyone who is a genuine victim or in need, which is of course the difference between some people here and others.

but anyway this is just another attempt to force out anyone who disagrees with the usual crowd here

• Advertisement

So I added a bit, are you arguing any of what I said?
    He basically asked the question of what makes them more ethnically special than any other Irish or other minority grouping.
    I for the life of me don't know what it is that makes them more ethnically special than me or the few million others of us living here, I said so before and I asked it of you and another poster.
    The other one ignored it and you said to another poster that it wasn't your job to tell us what it was.
    Please tell me why they are ethnically special?

Completely wrong again Edward.

He asked what makes them more equal than the rest of us. Which he thought SEMS conferred on them.
    SEMS doesn't do that. Nobody in this republic is 'more equal' than another.
    He has been roundly demolished on this point but still he and it persists.

If you wish to dispute SEMS, do so, but it has to be a bit more involved than just because 'I feel it in my water'. Peer reviewed research would be a start.

I am not qualified to decide and so defer to the experts.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement