Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peter Casey's beliefs of Travellers' ethnicity Part II

Options

Comments

john4321 wrote: »
    Looks like Mags still has not got a house. (sorry made a balls trying to embed the images)

https://ibb.co/Nm8phqz

Nm8phqz

The replies are something else.

https://imgur.com/hKnWU4V

hKnWU4V

Love this piece of advice “WHAT'S HE DOING TRY AND SORT TINGS OUT IF A HALF MAN GET DEATH IF HE HAZ TO HE'S LEAVEIN U DOING THE WHOLE LOT DEN HE COME **** IT ALL UP AGAIN FOR YA IF ANY KIND OF A MAN HE'D HAVE U AND HES SEVEN KIDS A ROOF OVER I SHOULD KNOW ME LITTLE SISTER PORE BABY MJ ARE ONLY GETTING OVER WHAT UR SO CALLED MANS BROTHER DUN TO DEM OVER FEEN HA HA HA SHOULD BE GAULLE TATS ALL DOSE BROTHERS ARE A PACK PIDDOOS SURE TATS DIRTY ONE ME SISTER WAZ WITH TATS WHY HE CUT OUR JEANNIE DR DIRTH EVERY ONE I DIDN'T KNOW WHO UR man was paddy didn't tell me fr a reason u foot down and make him get a trailer”

• Registered Users Posts: 15,468 ✭✭✭✭Ha Long Bay

Love this piece of advice “WHAT'S HE DOING TRY AND SORT TINGS OUT IF A HALF MAN GET DEATH IF HE HAZ TO HE'S LEAVEIN U DOING THE WHOLE LOT DEN HE COME **** IT ALL UP AGAIN FOR YA IF ANY KIND OF A MAN HE'D HAVE U AND HES SEVEN KIDS A ROOF OVER I SHOULD KNOW ME LITTLE SISTER PORE BABY MJ ARE ONLY GETTING OVER WHAT UR SO CALLED MANS BROTHER DUN TO DEM OVER FEEN HA HA HA SHOULD BE GAULLE TATS ALL DOSE BROTHERS ARE A PACK PIDDOOS SURE TATS DIRTY ONE ME SISTER WAZ WITH TATS WHY HE CUT OUR JEANNIE DR DIRTH EVERY ONE I DIDN'T KNOW WHO UR man was paddy didn't tell me fr a reason u foot down and make him get a trailer”

This is my favourite part:

da way u and da pore OULD children are getting trowen from piller to post having to change schools tats bang outta order by right TAXIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN PAYD FR BY DA WELFARE TO GET THOSE KIDS TO SCHOOL DY DUN JT FR ALL THE IELGILE IMRGRINTS SURE DY WAS BOUYIN HOUSES AND CARS FR DEM DY CLAN UP DR OWN BACK YRED THEN HELP DA REST OF THE WORLD HOPE U GET SOMETING SOON PG

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Fiery mutant

Does anyone actually understand a word of anything she wrote there?

We should defend our way of life to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed, so that any adversary will never make such an attempt in the future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

I thought someone helpfully pasted an eye exam for us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Stay in school for **** sake

• Advertisement

She’s asking what the kids father is doing about their situation. That he should get into debt if necessary to get them a roof over their heads. Not be leaving her do everything only for him to come back and fcuk it all up again.

She also makes some unsavory allegations about him and his brothers.

Finally, she tells Mags to put her foot down and tell him to get them a trailer.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,789 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

She's very picky about racism. If you're Irish or an ethnic minority who is Irish, its grand.

I've looked for it but it's long since gone off the internet but ages ago I was on a dating website when I saw an advert from one of our ethnic minority in my locality.

In her bio she had a bit about herself, her likes/dislikes etc. I'm paraphrasing here because I can't exactly remember it word for word but it went along the lines of:

"I want a man who will treat me right, take me out and look after me. I don't want no racists. I don't want no blacks or packies either". :pac::pac::pac::pac:

Oh the ironing. :pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭irishproduce

upupup wrote: »
    More news from Tipperary http://tippfm.com/news/animal-welfare/horse-welfare-called-question-following-photos-collapsed-pony/

Disgraceful isn't even close to describing this.
    You can't be on the road without child seats, seatbelts, lights, tyres, nct the whole lot. Rightfully.
    But you can tear around with children hanging off sulkys on motorways. I mean come on.
    There's a problem with authority not wanting to tackle this.

If you want to support media who report on this element, then click on the ads on their news sites.
    The media outlets who report this activity have algorithms that count the ad clicks they get off visitors to pages on their site.
    So if you read a story that calls this stuff out, support the publisher by visiting an ad off their page.
    They'll report on it more.

Another incident involving travellers and animal cruelty today

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=2931074156910264&id=212914858726221

There has to be a leader out there who can put together a party that will stamp out this stuff.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=2931074156910264&id=212914858726221

There has to be a leader out there who can put together a party that will stamp out this stuff.

This lad would have been able to sort them out.

uyc.jpg

This lad would have been able to sort them out.

uyc.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

I've noticed 2 groups of around 10 caravans have appeared along my commute in the last week. Both groups parked on the footpath alongside busy roads (Naas ring road and alongside the N7 at the Kill junction).

Rang the local Garda station yesterday as encountered a woman pushing a buggy in the middle of the road at the second location, and he said to call the Council as they can't move them without an order to do so apparently.

Absolute nonsense system and the frustration was obvious in fairness to him (I obviously wasn't the first caller). I bet if I parked my car on a footpath for the day it would be moved/lifted quick enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Absolutely disgusting, they should be be burned alive for that ****. They deserve nothing and I hope they die roaring for a priest.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,725 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Tipp Co Co gone to high court to evict the families. This started the debate last October however these involved were not getting the new houses.

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.thejournal.ie/high-court-traveller-families-tipperary-4710914-Jul2019/%3famp=1

In Dublin tenders for 24/7 security worth 750k to clear private lands of travellers.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/travellers-in-a-state-of-panic-as-councils-seek-security-teams-for-evictions-from-private-land-38284061.html

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

More news from Tipperary http://tippfm.com/news/animal-welfare/horse-welfare-called-question-following-photos-collapsed-pony/

Disgraceful isn't even close to describing this.
    You can't be on the road without child seats, seatbelts, lights, tyres, nct the whole lot. Rightfully.
    But you can tear around with children hanging off sulkys on motorways. I mean come on.
    There's a problem with authority not wanting to tackle this.

If you want to support media who report on this element, then click on the ads on their news sites.
    The media outlets who report this activity have algorithms that count the ad clicks they get off visitors to pages on their site.
    So if you read a story that calls this stuff out, support the publisher by visiting an ad off their page.
    They'll report on it more.

Omg. That video is so upsetting. What's up with those bastards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    This should be a police matter, plain and simple.
    Send in the ASU and forcibly remove the travellers if they do not leave peacefully.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Jupiter Mulligan

I can't find a link for this but a few year's ago the tipperary council spent a lot of money rounding up stray horse's and housing them but it went to the courts and the judge gave the horses back.
    I think the traveller's made a promise to the judge but a few of these horses were found starved to death later.

The corpses should have been dumped on the judge's front lawn. That way, he'd be far less inclined to act the gobsh1te again.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Tipp Co Co gone to high court to evict the families. This started the debate last October however these involved were not getting the new houses.

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.thejournal.ie/high-court-traveller-families-tipperary-4710914-Jul2019/%3famp=1

In Dublin tenders for 24/7 security worth 750k to clear private lands of travellers.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/travellers-in-a-state-of-panic-as-councils-seek-security-teams-for-evictions-from-private-land-38284061.html

So in both cases they are on land that doesn't belong to them yet it's everyone else that is at fault:rolleyes:

And of course Conners is in the middle of it talking sh1te.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,129 ✭✭✭✭elperello

Kivaro wrote: »
    This should be a police matter, plain and simple.
    Send in the ASU and forcibly remove the travellers if they do not leave peacefully.

A police force acting extra judicially?
    That will end well,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

elperello wrote: »
    A police force acting extra judicially?
    That will end well,
    Trespassers.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,129 ✭✭✭✭elperello

Kivaro wrote: »
    Trespassers.

Legal process.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭LuasSimon

It’s crazy how travellers can go in and take over pieces of land all over the country and get away with it , sticking horses in initially to test the water and then claiming squatters rights .

Is it any wonder none of them work ?...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭MightyMunster

Might be a stupid question but never heard it asked, why don't travellers buy their own fields and park in them? Average cost is only 9k an acre (according to a quick Google), I'm sure if they saved up for a few months they could buy a field between a few families.

Might be a stupid question but never heard it asked, why don't travellers buy their own fields and park in them? Average cost is only 9k an acre (according to a quick Google), I'm sure if they saved up for a few months they could buy a field between a few families.

They have done, but found it cheaper to trespass and get the council to house them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭MightyMunster

They have done, but found it cheaper to trespass and get the council to house them.

Was listening to a PP rep on the radio today giving out there were no spaces for nomadic travellers, why don't they buy a few fields around Ireland where travellers frequent and organize an air bnb style booking system for them to ensure there's space etc before people arrive.

Problem solved

Was listening to a PP rep on the radio today giving out there were no spaces for nomadic travellers, why don't they buy a few fields around Ireland where travellers frequent and organize an air bnb style booking system for them to ensure there's space etc before people arrive.

Problem solved

Or make them cop the **** on and live like civilised people.

Problem solved

Or make them cop the fcuk on and live like civilised people.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Great news hopefully others follow suit and we make it so they have no place to pull up and be nuisances.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Edgware

Calhoun wrote: »
    Great news hopefully others follow suit and we make it so they have no place to pull up and be nuisances.
    If the bastards dont want those lovely houses in Thurles then give them to some hardworking families who are willing to pay fair rent and maintain them i.e. buying a lawnmower instead of getting a piebald to cut the grass

• Registered Users Posts: 23,373 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Edgware wrote: »
    Calhoun wrote: »
    If the bastards dont want those lovely houses in Thurles then give them to some hardworking families who are willing to pay fair rent and maintain them i.e. buying a lawnmower instead of getting a piebald to cut the grass
    If one was to heed all the green nonsense, it would be hard to work out whether a pony or a lawnmower is the greater evil when it comes to lawns.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Moved from AH > CA

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement