Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Name change on deceased account holder’s service

• 05-11-2018 11:09am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I’ve previously spoken to customer service and they provided me with an email address I could contact to change the account holder’s name on account but I’ve mislaid it.

I’ve tried 1901 but have a newborn at home so don’t have the time to wait 30+ mins I’m currently experiencing

I tried web chat but was told I’d need to call 1091

Can you please advise if there is an email address I can send my request to?

Thanks

Comments

Hi,

I’ve previously spoken to customer service and they provided me with an email address I could contact to change the account holder’s name on account but I’ve mislaid it.

I’ve tried 1901 but have a newborn at home so don’t have the time to wait 30+ mins I’m currently experiencing

Thanks
    accountchange@eir.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi,

Thanks
    Hi therecklessone, 

I'm very sorry for your loss, I understand this is a difficult time. 

17-pdr is correct above, the email address is accountchange@eir.ie. If you send on all details to them they will be able to arrange this for you and advise on all. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement