If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High-spec 49" TV

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi guys,

I'm in the market for a 49" TV with all the bells and whistles.

I'm thinking the Sony Bravia KD49XF9005 is the best out there?
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203176-sony-bravia-kd49xf9005-49-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-android-tv-youview.aspx

Anything else I should be looking at?

Thanks,
    Dastardly00
    Hi Dastardly00.

Thanks for the post.

The 49XF9005 is the one to go for. The XF9005 series was 5 star reviewed in What HiFi.

Its currently priced at £1049
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203176-sony-bravia-kd49xf9005-49-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-android-tv-youview.aspx

At the minute this includes either a free UBPX800 or a HTCT290 soundbar and also our 6 year guarantee free of charge

Delivery would come in at just £6.99

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,412 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Hi guys,

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203176-sony-bravia-kd49xf9005-49-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-android-tv-youview.aspx

Thanks,
    Dastardly00
    Hi Dastardly00.

Thanks for the post.

The 49XF9005 is the one to go for. The XF9005 series was 5 star reviewed in What HiFi.

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203176-sony-bravia-kd49xf9005-49-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-android-tv-youview.aspx

At the minute this includes either a free UBPX800 or a v and also our 6 year guarantee free of charge

Thanks for the quick reply Kenny.

I'd be interested in purchasing the TV and the HTCT290 soundbar.

Looking at the website, should delivery not be free? (see attached screenshot)

Hi guys,

Thanks,
    Dastardly00
    Hi Dastardly00.

Thanks for the post.

At the minute this includes either a free UBPX800 or a v and also our 6 year guarantee free of charge

Hi Dastardly00.

Yes its free shipping if paying in Euro or £6.99 if paying in sterling.
    Total sterling price would be £1055.99 or 1196 Euro.

You can choose to pay in which ever currency works out to be cheapest for you.

You can purchase directly fro our website or drop me your contact number in a PM and we can give you a call for some details.

Hi guys,

I'm thinking the Sony Bravia KD49XF9005 is the best out there?

Thanks,
    Dastardly00
    Hi Dastardly00.

Thanks for the post.

Hi Dastardly00.

You can purchase directly fro our website or drop me your contact number in a PM and we can give you a call for some details.

Ah I understand now, thanks Kenny.
    I'll go buy it via the website shortly.

Roughly how long should delivery take to the outskirts of Galway city?

EDIT: Just tried purchasing it from the website, but when I get to the checkout it is showing that the SONY HTCT290 is out of stock ("There is no longer stock available for one or more of your products. 2202589").

Can you please advise

Hi guys,

Thanks,
    Dastardly00
    Hi Dastardly00.

Thanks for the post.

Hi Dastardly00.

EDIT: Just tried purchasing it from the website, but when I get to the checkout it is showing that the SONY HTCT290 is out of stock ("There is no longer stock available for one or more of your products. 2202589").

Can you please advise
    Hi guys,

Thanks,
    Dastardly00
    Hi Dastardly00.

Thanks for the post.

Hi Dastardly00.

Can you please advise
    Hey Dastardly00.

If would seem that our warehouse has ran out of stock on the soundbar and are awaiting on more stock arriving.

If you go ahead and purchase the TV by itself I can add the free soundbar on at the end once I see the order coming through. Tghe soundbar would then be shipped out once more stock arrives.

Normally delivery is 2 -5 days and our courier would drop you a text to confirm things up.

• Advertisement

Hi guys,

Thanks,
    Dastardly00
    Hi Dastardly00.

Thanks for the post.

Hi Dastardly00.

Can you please advise
    Hey Dastardly00.

If would seem that our warehouse has ran out of stock on the soundbar and are awaiting on more stock arriving.

If you go ahead and purchase the TV by itself I can add the free soundbar on at the end once I see the order coming through. Tghe soundbar would then be shipped out once more stock arrives.

Normally delivery is 2 -5 days and our courier would drop you a text to confirm things up.
    Hi Kenny,

I will go ahead with the purchase of the TV in the next couple of minutes.

Hi Kenny,

My order has been completed.
    Please add the SONY HTCT290 soundbar to the order.

If you can let me know about the soundbar stock when you have any updates that would be great.

Thanks,
    Dastardly00

Hi Kenny,

My order has been completed.
    Please add the SONY HTCT290 soundbar to the order.

If you can let me know about the soundbar stock when you have any updates that would be great.

Thanks,
    Dastardly00
    Hi Dastardly00.

Got your order through and have added the free soundbar and sent a copy of the invoice to you.

As soon as I get an update on fresh stock I will have it dispatched straight out to you and drop you a PM or a call to let you know.

The TV will ship tomorrow and our courier will confirm delivery via text.

Thanks again for the order :)

Nice one, thanks Kenny!

Nice one, thanks Kenny!
    No problem at all Dastardly00 :D

• Advertisement

Hi Kenny,

I'm just wondering if my TV has been shipped yet.
    I haven't received a text from the couriers or anything yet.

Thanks,
    Dastardly00

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Dast,

Kenny is on an ill-deserved day off today :o - apologies for the delay getting back to you..

I have asked Emma who looks after our logistics to chase this for you and Emma will drop you a line as soon as she has spoken to the couriers - I'd estimate that it should hit you tomorrow, but I'll ask Emma to confirm,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Dast,

as suspected the delivery is scheduled for tomorrow - I have no idea why no txt was sent but either Emma or the guys from Aramex will give you a shout in the morning with an approx ETA..

Thanks again and do keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi John,

I have received a text a few minutes ago saying the delivery will be "two working days from today"... so Friday?

Thanks,
    Dastardly00

That's an automated text that they resent as I went through them for a short cut as you had not received any notification - the guys at Aramex have said it will be delivered tomorrow but again I'll get Emma to chase it up and give you a call personally in the morning as soon as we have an idea of a time slot for you if that's okay?

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

That's great John. Call anytime in the morning. Very much appreciated :)

TV just arrived :D

On time :eek:

What's going on!

( Thanks for keeping us posted and enjoy it!)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi guys,

I'm really, really enjoying the new TV! TV channels, Ultra HD Netflix and PS4 all look great! :D

Just wondering if there is any update on the Sony HTCT290 soundbar. Any idea when it will be back in stock?

Thanks,
    Dastardly00

Hi guys,

I'm really, really enjoying the new TV! TV channels, Ultra HD Netflix and PS4 all look great! :D

Just wondering if there is any update on the Sony HTCT290 soundbar. Any idea when it will be back in stock?

Thanks,
    Dastardly00
    Hey Dastardly00.

Excellent you are enjoying the TV they really are a fantastic product!!!

We are still chasing more stock on the 290 and its looking like the end of November before we see them.

As soon as they hit our warehouse as we get stock allocated we will be straight in touch and get them shipped.

Again apologies for the delay with these but the 9005 series have been so popular that stock on the soundars has dried up right back to Sony.

• Advertisement

Thanks Kenny for the update. It's a bit disappointing to hear that the soundbar won't be in stock for another few weeks but I understand that it's out of your hands

Thanks Kenny for the update. It's a bit disappointing to hear that the soundbar won't be in stock for another few weeks but I understand that it's out of your hands
    Hey Dastardly00.

I will keep you posted on their ETA.

Hi reps,

I would appreciate an update on the Sony HTCT290 soundbar that I am waiting for :)

Thanks,
    Dastardly00

Hi reps,

I would appreciate an update on the Sony HTCT290 soundbar that I am waiting for :)

Thanks,
    Dastardly00
    Hi Dastardly00,

We are actually due in 4 of these tomorrow so once it arrives I'll get it shipped out to you and it should be with you on Wednesday. I'll keep you posted if there are any issues.

Kind regards

David

Great, thanks David!

Dastardly00

Great, thanks David!

Dastardly00
    No problem!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.