Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

life assurance v whole of life

• 05-11-2018 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

Can someone explain the difference to me please and suggest which is better.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 569 ✭✭✭jonnybravo

Whole of life is life insurance.

Life insurance comes in two forms - term cover and whole of life. Term covers a specific period (e.g. 20 years) while whole of life covers your entire life. I found lion.ie good for information on the different types of insurance.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,727 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

jonnybravo wrote: »
    Whole of life is life insurance.

Life insurance comes in two forms - term cover and whole of life. Term covers a specific period (e.g. 20 years) while whole of life covers your entire life. I found lion.ie good for information on the different types of insurance.

You can get term cover with a whole of life continuation option too.

Advertisement