Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Landline

• 05-11-2018 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I have had my account cancelled twice in the last 7 weeks.  This had me taking 3 mornings off work to meet an engineer to re-connect my landline once and my fibre to the house twice.  Now my landline looks like it's been cancelled again.  I can hear a dialtone but when I try to phone anyone including 1901 all I get is a engaged tone. 

Can someone help?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

PjayK wrote: »
    I have had my account cancelled twice in the last 7 weeks.  This had me taking 3 mornings off work to meet an engineer to re-connect my landline once and my fibre to the house twice.  Now my landline looks like it's been cancelled again.  I can hear a dialtone but when I try to phone anyone including 1901 all I get is a engaged tone. 

Can someone help?

Thanks
    Hi PjayK, 

I'm very sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you are having with ourselves.

If you PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth I'll check this for you.  

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement