Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Voicemail

• 05-11-2018 3:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭

Hi.
    Missed and unanswered calls are no longer going to voicemail. 
    They did up until last week sometime. Nothing has changed on the phone but I checked settings just in case and they're fine.
    Missed and unanswered calls are set to forward to +353875XXXXXXX
    I can dial 171 and check messages and press 4 to change settings. It tells me at my mailbox is turned on.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 353 ✭✭kal7

I have same problem, and can't access support. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

kaizersoze wrote: »
    Hi.
    They did up until last week sometime. Nothing has changed on the phone but I checked settings just in case and they're fine.
    I can dial 171 and check messages and press 4 to change settings. It tells me at my mailbox is turned on.
    Hi all, 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are having with your service. 

Our customer care team via 1901 will be able to assist you further with this and advise you on all. 

Thanks

Tracey 

Hi.
    Hi all, 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are having with your service. 

Our customer care team via 1901 will be able to assist you further with this and advise you on all. 

Thanks

Tracey 

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Thanks Tracey, 

Tried that a couple of times but had to abandon ship.
    Unfortunately I don't have an hour to spare waiting on the phone. That's why I posted here.

Anything you can do for me?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭EdgeCase

Start by dialling: ##004# to clear all conditional diverts from the network settings.

Then to set them back up dial:

Dial **004*08X 5 XXXXXXX#

That will re-establish all conditional diverts to voicemail

There are three separate conditional diverts setup by that : unanswered (you didn't answer in time), busy (you're already on the phone) and unreachable (phone off / out of coverage)

If that doesn't work you'll definitely need to get them to raise a ticket with their internal mobile techies.

• Advertisement

Thanks Tracey, 

Tried that a couple of times but had to abandon ship.
    Unfortunately I don't have an hour to spare waiting on the phone. That's why I posted here.

Anything you can do for me?

Thanks
    We've had confirmation that we have identified an issue with our voicemail service. 

We are currently working on getting this back up and running as soon as possible. 

Apologies for all inconvenience caused. 

Thanks

Tracey 

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 353 ✭✭kal7

I have now no internet or voicemail for two to three days now. 

Has taken me several hours on phone to get fault logged for internet.

Couldn't contact anyone over voicemail. I will be expecting a rebate on next bill or will be moving provider.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭patrickc

one week now without voicemail, as a business and personal customer this is not good enough.  My work phone needs voicemail and this is causing my client base to complain it's just not good enough.  Am I entitled to exit my contract early due to lack of an essential service? Eir has become a joke in recent months with all the network down time and now this.

patrickc wrote: »
    one week now without voicemail, as a business and personal customer this is not good enough.  My work phone needs voicemail and this is causing my client base to complain it's just not good enough.  Am I entitled to exit my contract early due to lack of an essential service? Eir has become a joke in recent months with all the network down time and now this.
    Exactly. Mine is a business number as well. I'm out of contract though so I'm already looking at options.
    3 phones, landline & broadband on the account.. Their systems seem to be creaking. My Eir portal wasn't working for most of the day either.

"Seems" to be back this morning.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

Hi everyone

We received confirmation that this has been fully resolved. Sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused

-Kyle

Not working again this morning.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1 zizimars14

This is definitely not resolved, I am not having my voicemail for two weeks now. Can't get to the customer care over the phone, over the chat. I did manage to get someone on Twitter, after 4 hours telling me:
    Appreciate your patience. I've emailed our tech team and they can be confirmed that we have a divert issue on the network at the moment this is why it is not working. We have no exact timeframe for the fix yet. Hope it will be resolved as soon as possible. -Fathi

For now, this is the worst customer service I had to deal with, not possible to get in touch with anyone. 

Do you have any information on what is happening??

Advertisement