Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SBG charlestown prices or any other gyms in north dublin?

Options
  • 05-11-2018 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Im looking to start Mma within the next coming weeks but cant seem to find out the prices from any of the gyms. I looked on Sbg charlestown and i couldnt find any sort of prices.
    What do you guys pay?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

Im looking to start Mma within the next coming weeks but cant seem to find out the prices from any of the gyms. I looked on Sbg charlestown and i couldnt find any sort of prices.
    What do you guys pay?

I think Charlestown is €100 a month now in their new gym. Team Ryano which is in the same area is around €80 per month as far as I know.

Best thing to do is just pop them an email.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Satori also isn't a million miles away from there.

Most of the bigger gyms are around the 10o mark a month, give or take a tenner or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,129 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Most would be around 100 per month. SBG Concorde is more though, closer to 150 I think.

Advertisement