Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Your € cashback loyalty reward

• 05-11-2018 4:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 139 ✭✭

Hi eir team.

I renewed my contract with Eir mid to late September and as part of this renewal I was offered a cashback loyalty award within 30 days of renewal.  I have yet to receive this cashback.  Is this something which can be looked into?

I did receive an email on the 27th of September with the details:

<<
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Thank you for choosing to stay with eir. Being with eir has its rewards and they don’t come much better than cash back to spend as you wish.

You will be eligible to receive your cash back bonus after the standard 14 day cooling off period has passed and you receive the email from our promotional partner, Win Win, detailing the next steps involved in redeeming your cash back bonus. You’ll get this email within 30 days of renewing your bundle. Follow the instruction in the email to claim your bonus. Simple as that! 

[/font]

>>

Can you confirm if you can assist me in sorting this out please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Higgsy wrote: »
    Hi eir team.

I renewed my contract with Eir mid to late September and as part of this renewal I was offered a cashback loyalty award within 30 days of renewal.  I have yet to receive this cashback.  Is this something which can be looked into?

I did receive an email on the 27th of September with the details:

<<
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Thank you for choosing to stay with eir. Being with eir has its rewards and they don’t come much better than cash back to spend as you wish.

You will be eligible to receive your cash back bonus after the standard 14 day cooling off period has passed and you receive the email from our promotional partner, Win Win, detailing the next steps involved in redeeming your cash back bonus. You’ll get this email within 30 days of renewing your bundle. Follow the instruction in the email to claim your bonus. Simple as that! 

[/font]

>>

Can you confirm if you can assist me in sorting this out please?
    Hi Higgsy, 

I'm sorry to hear that you have still not received this offer.

Feel free to PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth and I'll have a look into this for you. 

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement