Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir sport problem follow up.

Options
  • 05-11-2018 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

Hi, I had a ticket raised in store at least 3 weeks ago regarding inability to access eir sport on my account, but still have no resolution. Can you check the status of this for me please, case id is 3093025. I was told 10 to 15 working days max but it's well past that at this stage. I am also being overcharged on my account which should have also been resolved by now. Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭10 Carrolls

Hi, I had a ticket raised in store at least 3 weeks ago regarding inability to access eir sport on my account, but still have no resolution. Can you check the status of this for me please, case id is 3093025. I was told 10 to 15 working days max but it's well past that at this stage. I am also being overcharged on my account which should have also been resolved by now. Thank you.
    Is there anybody there? Spent an hour on web chat this am but that person just kept saying they couldn't access system and were sorry they couldn't do anything, and that my case was irrelevant anyway. So I don't get the service I'm supposed to, I get overcharged for it, but that's irrelevant. Nice attitude to have.

Seeing as reps are online this morning and this was put here 2 days ago is it possible to get a reply today please?

Seeing as reps are online this morning and this was put here 2 days ago is it possible to get a reply today please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi 10 Carrolls, 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you are having with ourselves. 

Feel free to PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth and I'll have a look into these issues for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Thanks Tracey, PM sent

• Advertisement

Hi Eir, so my details were sent by pm two days ago, still no reply. I'm getting emails and texts about overdue balances and threatening service disruption. I am not paying anymore money until I receive the agreed service and the credits are applied to my account. Your webchat was no help at all. Do you take these complaints seriously at all or just hope they will go away?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi Carrolls,

I will follow this up with Tracey and eensure we do our best to get you a resoution.

Thanks,

Sarah

Advertisement